Our goal at Feeders Pet Supply, is to fit pet lovers like you into a career where you can thrive and grow.
Here at Feeders Pet Supply our mission is quite simple - to offer the best pet products possible, to help pet parents with any questions they may have, and to give back to the communities we serve. We hope that you can be a part of that goal as a member of our team! As a sales associate here, you can have the satisfaction of helping a pet parent find the perfect pet food for their furry pal, help a kid learn about how to take care of their new hamster, or find a solution for a pet parent who's dog needs some training. Don't worry about not knowing anything about pet care - with our employee training programs you'll be recommending products in no time! We expect all our customers to receive the best customer experience possible and all our team members are there to make that happen. From greeting customers, checking customers out at the register, restocking shelves, giving pet care advice, merchandising - we all do it all!
About Your Career
• Ensures that all animals in our care are being taken care of properly up to including being fed, watered, clean enclosures and staying in compliance with our company standards.
• Provides exceptional customer service to all customers in the store up to and including demonstrating knowledge of store products, services and promotions.
• Knows how to efficiently operate the cash register which involves accurately entering sales information, receiving payments for products, and processing credit card transactions or making correct change.
• Demonstrates good merchandising skills to make the store appear as neat and well-presentable as possible. Helps with store resets, building and changing endcaps, putting out stock from trucks or the warehouse onto the sales floor shelves, rotation of perishable goods and maintains an overall clean and safe work environment.
Some of the Perks!
• Advancement Opportunities - at Feeders Pet Supply we believe in promoting from within as much as possible and developing our associates to have a career path. If you put in the work, you will be rewarded! Advancement Opportunities in the stores include: Shift Supervisor, Live Animal Team Leader, Grooming Salon Team Member (Groom Technicians & Groomers), Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager.
• Educational Opportunities - if you're a pet fanatic, you will get great training in store, through our training programs, and through company-wide training events to learn about the pet care in the pet industry.
• Flexible Scheduling - we will work with you as much as possible to accommodate your needs. Weather you're still in school, wanting a second job or wanting to make this a full-time career, we will work with you to make it work for you and for us!
• Employee Discounts - Because we love our associates so much, we offer employee discounts of up to 30% on everything in the store! You heard that right, everything! We also allow all of our associates to get discounts on grooming services, obedience training services and free pet washes.
• Free Pet Food Porgram - we want to feed your dog or cat on the house! We offer a free bag of dog or cat food on a regular basis to our associates so they can keep their bellies full on the best foods in the pet industry! Some conditions apply.
• And More!
We look forward to meeting you! Apply below.