Are you getting a pet for Christmas? Or maybe a new pet to ring in the new year? In this blog, we'll discuss the many supplies that you'll need for the new pet in your life. Once you've stocked up on pet beds, treats and more, you'll be fully ready for a new pet to move into your house.
When you're buying supplies for your new dog, you'll need to ensure that your dog has everything they need to eat, enjoy themselves and go through various trainings at home. Some products that we recommend include:
- Potty training - The Prevue Tinkle Turf System for Dogs gives your dog a place to use the bathroom without having to go outside.
- Training - Behavior Coach causes a quick burst of air to distract your dog from undesirable behaviors, which can make training your dog easier.
- Food - Find a dry pet food that meets your dog's nutritional requirements and is healthy enough for your dog to enjoy.
- Treats- Although we don't recommend feeding your dog many treats, giving your dog a treat from time to time can make training easier and may also make your dog happy.
- Toys - You'll need lots of toys around to keep your dog entertained and happy.
Cats can be very picky, so it's important to buy the right supplies for your new cat! Here's a quick run down of what you can expect your cat to want when you bring them home for the first time.
- Litter boxes - You're going to need to teach your cat to go potty in the right place, so get a litter box that you and your cat can both appreciate.
- Litter - You'll need a big supply of litter when your cat arrives. Find a litter you like and find affordable - you'll be buying it on a regular basis.
- Food - Don't get your cat hooked on a food that you can't afford regularly. Choose wisely and be sure to choose a healthy cat food for your furry friend!
- Toys - Give your cat toys to give them something good to do with their claws!
- Treats - Every cat needs treats. Choose treats that are savory and tasty, but not too unhealthy!
Want to be sure you'll never run out of your pet's essentials? Sign up for Feeders Pet Supply Auto Order so you'll always have a supply of what your pet needs!