Ordering your pets prescription medicine and veterinary food just got easier! Select prescription medication and veterinary food can now be ordered through Feeders Pet Supply, fulfilled by VetSource. Order your pets medicine and food in just a few simple steps!
Shop by Animal and Prescription Type
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get my prescription order?
- If you do not have a prescription on file with the pharmacy, vet approval typically takes a few business days. Standard shipping takes four to five business days.
How can I share my prescription with the pharmacy?
To provide your prescription directly to Vetsource, you can take the following steps:
- Write your Order Number and Phone Number on the prescription
- Send your prescription to the pharmacy by:
- emailing therapeutic nutrition authorizations to email@example.com
- mailing the original prescription for medication items to:
Attn: Feeders Approvals
17014 NE Sandy Blvd
Portland, OR 97230
Questions about your pet's medication?
- If your pet experiences a health emergency, call your veterinarian or go to the nearest emergency veterinary clinic. If you have any questions about the proper use of a medication, if your pet experiences a side effect from using a medication, or if an error has occurred with your order, please call Vetsource to speak with a pharmacist at (855) 683-6050. Vetsource's pharmacists are available Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm EST and Saturdays 10am-4pm EST.
Are prescription items refundable?
- We are unable to take returns or offer refunds on prescription products due to state and federal laws prohibiting pharmacies from reselling prescription products. Therapeutic nutrition includes a manufacturer's guarantee. If your order arrives damaged or in any way defective, or if your pet refuses to eat the food, please call us at (888) 667-1214 for support.
Are there any item or discount exclusions?
- Yes. Prescription medication and veterinary diet foods are excluded from receiving promo-level discounts and are not apart of our brand loyalty program. Customers will earn points for every dollar spent on prescription medication and veterinary diet foods. $10 Reward vouchers can be used on pharmacy items. Reward vouchers can not be combined with AutoOrder discounts.