Mazuri® Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Diet offers proper guinea pig nutrition in pellet form using Timothy hay which provides lower protein and excellent mineral balance for guinea pigs in all life stages. This highly palatable guinea pig food contains the ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) that guinea pigs need and is high in fiber to support chewing activity. No supplementation is needed when using this Mazuri® guinea pig food.
- Nutritionally complete - No supplements needed including vitamin C.
- Timothy hay based pellet - Lower protein and better mineral balance than alfalfa.
- Higher fiber - Promotes more chewing activity.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Remains active longer than traditional vitamin C.
- Contains probiotics - May promote GI tract health.
- Contains flaxseed - Great Omega-3 fatty acid source.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Contains Yucca Shidigera - A natural flavoring agent.
Ground timothy hay, ground soybean hulls, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, ground oats, flaxseed, cane molasses, whole wheat, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, salt, dicalcium phosphate, dried whey, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), magnesium oxide, choline chloride, dl-methionine, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, vitamin A supplement, dried yucca shidigera extract, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ground rice hulls, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, riboflavin, vegetable oil, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, nicotinic acid, cobalt carbonate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.